Saturday, January 12, 2013

What would happen if there were no television? Why would this be good? bad?

What would happen if there were no television? Why would this be good? bad? Well it depends for me, because I usually don't watch T.V often, but I enjoy it when I do watch T.V. I feel that would effect me in any bad way, but for many people I would be a bad thing, because their would be a lot of jobs lost and I can say that most people use the T.V for fined out of new news. People like the T.V so much because it entertains them so much like me. After all I can say it can be a bad thing if their were no televisions, because of job loss and the news and entertainment  Hopefully it never happens and it is most likely that their will always be television in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment