Monday, January 7, 2013

What do you think about people polluting the environment?

What do you think about people pollution the environment? Well, honestly in my own opinion I believe this is the most selfish thing that human beings could ever do. Or something like that...I have this opinion, because a very large percentage of humans all over the world aren't caring for the animals,pollution, atmosphere, nature and not even caring for them-self's. We have done enough in the world and I extremely believe that this is ridiculous. I believe we can stop this. Every one knows is Global Warming and we can stop this I just really have a really honest opinion about us. Were all destroying this world and including me and we never know probably in 100 years were all not going to be able to live with the type of hair were going to be breathing with all the pollution were making in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment