Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is your most indispensable possession and why?

What is your most indispensable possession and why? Well, the most indispensable possession that I have are my pictures from my life, friends  family and also my Ipod, because I have a lot of pictures of me and the people I love and care about. These are the most indispensable possessions I have, because I don't know why I like to see photo graph and remembered the good memory about it and I really like to think of those memories, because they make me happy and I like to remember those memories. I also believe that its awesome how you can take pictures of stuff and keep them to remember stuff and I like to go back and think about my friends, and family. So this is why my pictures of friends and family and me are my most indispensable possession and I including my Ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment