Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What is something that really makes you angry?

Something that really gets me angry is when people are not being reasonable and when people do or say thing that is unnecessary.  I can say I have temper, but that is almost never. Sometimes people think I get really mad for no reason and that I have a really huge bad temper, but their being unreasonable. I know that I'm reasonable, because I know when I am and when I'm not. I hate it when I'm not being reasonable so I'm not. Honestly that's the only thing I really mad about, because I think being unreasonable and doing unnecessary things covers everything that people do. Just see it this way if their not being reasonable their wrong and being wrong is not bad, and I try to explain to them and try to let them know that their wrong, but their stubborn. And then their being unreasonable :D

No comments:

Post a Comment