Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?

Wouldn't you fly everywhere if you could fly? For sure, I would. I would think that flying would be fun, awesome, and exciting. Most of anything your would feel free with no one driving you somewhere, because your underage and you can't drive and most of all your not using gas. And not using gas is great in many different ways. I would fly to get to school to go anywhere were I wish to go and it kills time, and also I would use it as an advantage. For example I can awall I can do so much stuff that could take me hours to explain, and it could be fun if you do tricks in the air and I would feel like a superhero like in Superman. I just think that flying would be awesome and it would be fun and if I could I would always use it.

1 comment:

  1. I had not considered the environmental benefits of flying. It would save gas!

    ReplyDelete