Monday, October 1, 2012

Jacky’s Paperless Classroom Orientation Unit Assessment 2012



Jacky’s Paperless Classroom Orientation Unit Assessment 2012

Gmail
Gmail helps me communicate with my teachers and my peers by helping me communicate with my teachers when I need help with my homework or when I don’t know what the homework is ect. I can communicate with my peers by Gmail by sending them an email.


Blogger
Blogger helps me share my work quicker, and easier by publishing my assignments, work, and posts by blogger. My classmates and my teachers and go to my blog and see what I published for school and for my social life.


Google Docs
Google Docs helps me complete my assignments when I need to do an essay or a report ect. and mostly it helps me, because it saves my work and I can log in my Gmail and I can find my work with no problem.

Edmodo
Edmodo helps me maintain my grade a lot because I can go and check which assignments I’m missing and which ones I turned in. Edmodo tells me my percentage in this class and my grade. Which helps me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment